Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kerri W - 2014 top newcomer !!!

 Today's update is for yet another of the most beautiful girls who has made her debut for OnlyTease in 2014.

 Kerri W is an absolute hottie who really seemed to take OnlyTease by storm in the first half of this year, even doing a duo-shoot with the other hot OnlyTease model Rachael-May.  There is no doubt that Kerri W is an incredible beauty, and I actually think she may have the hottest face overall of any girl on these sites.  Her face is absolutely beautiful and she is definitely a girl to remember.

 Despite Kerri's incredible first few sets, the OnlyAllSites seem to have gone totally quiet on her in the 2nd-half of this year, so I think it is rather up-in-the-air regarding if she will still return for more shoots.  I haven't heard anything regarding the possibility of her being rebooked for about 7 or 8 months, but I will keep you posted if her name gets floated about again.

 Kerri is an absolutely beautiful girl whom I have also seen modeling elsewhere in 2014, so I hold out hope that she will be back.

 Here she is in one of her first shoots, in which she wears a hot blue dress with pantyhose and flowery underwear !!!  She is unquestionably in that top tier of beautiful girls, so I just hope she is not "one that gets away."

















No comments:

Post a Comment