Saturday, December 27, 2014

Danielle A - OnlyTease Prom Queen !!

  Today's post is for a girl who I definitely think is "in the conversation" regarding who is the hottest current OnlyTease model.  She was my #1 Vote for "Model of the Year" of OnlyTease in 2014, and I'm sure she was the #1 for many other OnlyAllSites members as well.

 Danielle is so incredibly beautiful, and she really combines the "supermodel" look with the "girl next door" effect.  Besides the fact that she is so tall and stunning, I also love her friendly face and her "welcoming" nature in her photos.  She is a great all-around model who definitely "checks all boxes" for me.  She is at a very high level of overall beauty.

 I definitely count Danielle amongst my favorite 3 or 4 models of all time, at least.

 Here she is looking absolutely incredible in a sexy prom dress, worn with black pantyhose.  She would definitely be the queen of the prom if she turned up wearing this.  One thing I really love about this set is how the top of her pantyhose is visible through the mesh part of her dress.  I think this is an incredible effect and seeing the tops of her pantyhose through her dress is really sexy !!!  (see pic 2)

 This set is also from Danielle's latest shoot, in the 2nd half of 2014.
















No comments:

Post a Comment