Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Jayne M - Newest shoot update !!!

 Here are the sample pics from the incredible VIP shoot with Jayne M this December, just uploaded as of today to OnlyTease !!!  Jayne is an absolutely gorgeous girl, top totty, and these new sets will gradually be released across the Members' Area VIP section of OnlyTease in January.

 My favorite set of these is of course the hot ballet set she is doing.  That is actually a custom set of mine I paid to sponsor and put together.  She just looks absolutely stunning and I love how that set turned out.  The other outfits all look really great too.

 As I've said before, Jayne is an absolutely gorgeous girl and possibly the hottest current OnlyTease model.  I think she is definitely one of the two or three most elite models currently on our site.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jayne-M














No comments:

Post a Comment