Monday, March 2, 2015

Jo E - hometown hottie !!

  Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who was also the "Model of the Year" for OnlyTease in 2014.  Jo Evans is a beautiful and stunning brunette who has been one of the main top models of OnlyTease for the past couple of years.

 Jo shot a whopping 11 times last year, and this set was just one of her many great ones that she did in that time.  This set is also one of my favorites that she has done.  She looks so hot and friendly in this set, wearing a cute outfit with tight shorts and tan pantyhose.  I also love the hot thong she is wearing underneath.

 Jo is just really beautiful and she definitely has that "girl next door" look.

 I also apologize for the lack of topless pics (again) in this set.  Honestly, I am going to hold off on posting topless pics until May or so, when it becomes clear if, and what changes Blogger is going to make to their policies.  I really do apologize, but I figure that part of the outfit is better than nothing at all !!  If it seems it will still be OK to post topless pics by May or June, I will probably go back and re-post on many of these sets, but with the relevant topless pics to each one, as I had been doing before !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jo-E



















No comments:

Post a Comment