Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Danielle A - sweet brunette !!

 This morning's update is for a beautiful girl who I think is my favourite current OnlyTease model.  I have of course talked about Danielle A many times before on all of my pages.... It is only natural that I will discuss her a lot, as she is so tall and sexy, and such an impressive beauty.

 Danielle looks absolutely amazing in this hot set (one of her first sets), in which she wears a casual outfit with a pink strappy top, black pantyhose, and boots !!  This set is from one of Danielle's first few shoots back in 2013, and it was clear back then what a magical and once-in-a-lifetime type of beauty she would be for OnlyTease.  She has unbelievably long legs, a fit physique, and such a friendly and beautiful face.  I think she really combines all the best assets and physical attributes, with such a welcoming and friendly modeling personality... Danielle is just a great girl who I really hope continues to be a top OnlyTease "regular."

 Danielle has just been a dynamic presence on OnlyTease the past two years.  She was "Newcomer of the Year" in 2013, and finished in the top-10 of "Model of the Year" each of the last two years.  She still has not shot yet in 2015, but I did hear a rumor (just a rumor) earlier that she may be coming back soon.  So we will see.... I certainly hope this girl continues to shoot as frequently as she has the past two years.  She is such an amazing model and definitely one of the "flagship girls" of the OnlyAllSites !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danielle-A























No comments:

Post a Comment