Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 5-girl shoot..... Christmas set !!!!

 Today's update is from an amazing set, from a shoot which I consider to be one of the best OnlyTease shoots of all time !!!  This set is from an amazing multigirl shoot OnlyTease did earlier in 2014, starring the beautiful Jayne M, Rachael-May, Jo E, Felicity Hill, and Rachael May.

 This set is truly special and all girls look amazing in their matching Christmas outfits.  All of the girls are so beautiful separately, and they are even more sensational in their interactions together.  I really am a big fan of all of these individual models, so seeing them together for a shoot is amazing.

 This set also has a lengthy accompanying behind-the-scenes video in the Members' Area of OnlyTease, which can be accessed just by following any of my links to the RIGHT !! --->  The videos on OnlyTease are really amazing and really provide a great supplement to sets like these.


 I wish all the fans of my blogs a Merry Christmas this year, and I really hope you are enjoying these pics and all of this content.








No comments:

Post a Comment