Sunday, April 5, 2015

Danni B - exotic hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who has been a very frequently shooting "regular" for OnlyTease since 2013.  Danni B looks amazing in this casual-type of outfit, wearing a flowing white blouse, with a short black skirt and black pantyhose !!

 Danni is a beautiful and sultry looking girl who really has an extremely erotic type of "dark hotness."  She has been a very popular model since she first began on OnlyTease.  She has an extremely gorgeous and captivating face, and she almost reminds me a bit of the famous actress Jessica Alba.  Honestly, in my opinion, the one downside with Danni is her abundance of tattoos.... I really think if she did not have all of the tats, she'd be among my top-few favourite OnlyTease girls, as her face and body are that hot.  She is exactly "my type" of sultry and "exotic" type of model, perhaps in the same vein as others like Sarah E or Charlotte Springer.

 I don't mean to be excessively critical of tattoos, but I personally have a hard time getting really into girls that have a lot of them.  Besides the body art, Danni is so beautiful, and definitely one of the hottest current girls of OnlyTease.  She is a girl who certainly seems to be a top regular in the present, including shooting a couple of duos with Robyn H, and I know I am certainly looking forward to seeing all of the shoots she will hopefully do for the OnlyAllSites in the future.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danni-B

























1 comment:

  1. How to Make Money From Online Slots
    How to Make Money From Online Slots · 1. To start หารายได้เสริม betting online, go to the gambling website. 2. Open your browser. 3. Select the desired

    ReplyDelete