Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Billie - gorgeous blonde hottie !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who, a couple years ago, looked to be one of the fastest-rising new OnlyTease models.  Sadly, her glamour modeling career was temporarily derailed by health concerns, but Billie looked absolutely amazing in her few great OnlyTease shoots.  She looks incredible in this classy secretary set, wearing a hot outfit with a black pencil skirt, and black pantyhose !!

 Billie is a beautiful girl who I definitely wish we had much more sets with than we have so far.  I hope that one day she will feel fit enough to return to glamour modeling, but I guess we have to wait and see if that day comes.  I know I'd really like to see her back in the future.  I really wish her all the best for all she has had to deal with for these past few years.

 Billie is such a beautiful girl, and she has such fun poses and hot facial expressions in this (and all), of her sets.  She is definitely a hottie, and she just looks incredible in this gorgeous secretary set.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Billie

























No comments:

Post a Comment