Saturday, January 10, 2015

Adele's first great shoots !!

  Today's update is for a girl for whom I have what I would call "mixed feelings."  Adele is an extremely attractive girl who was one of the best newcomers to OnlyTease back in 2013.

 When Adele shot her first couple of shoots, there was no doubt that she was primed for OnlyTease stardom.  She has such a beautiful and innocent face, curvy and plushy body, and an overall pleasing appearance.  Her first shoots went down like a storm and she was an ace model across the board, as you can see in her pics (below).

 Unfortunately, however, in the last couple years, Adele got a couple of absolutely massive tattoos that frankly limited her appeal for many OnlyTease members.  She got one big one on her arm, and another big one on her chest.  If I'm being honest, I did not like her new body-art either, and she became a model I no longer talked about or requested for to shoot for OnlyTease.

 I shouldn't be hard on Adele though, as it was clear from day-1 that she was a girl who had "alternative" types of ambitions and that she was interested in tattooing and the more risque adult types of work.  I can't fault her for that.... All I can do is enjoy her first few OnlyTease shoots in which she looked hot, sweet, and innocent.

 Her first few shoots, when she had no tattoos, are absolutely amazing.  Here she is looking gorgeous in an everyday-type of outfit with black tights.  She is a beauty, but unfortunately the amount of time Adele actually looked this way was rather ephemeral.

















No comments:

Post a Comment